Use Gmail to Send and receive Your Emails
This article shows you how to set up your email account in Gmail. It assumes you have created your email account in the control panel, if you haven't done that then follow this article on how to add an email account.
1. Login to Gmail at https://mail.google.com
2. Click on the cog button at the top right of the page and click 'Settings'.
3. Click on the 'Add an email account' link under 'Check email from other accounts:'
3. Enter our Email Address.
4. Select 'Import emails from my other account (POP3)' and click 'Next'
5. Enter you email address as your username, password and 'mail.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk' for the POP server. Select 995 as the port and check the always use SSL checkbox. Click 'Add Account'
6. Select 'Yes, I want to be able to send mail as' and click 'Next'
7. Enter your name and click 'Next'
8. Now enter the SMTP details so you can send as your email address. Enter you email address as your username, password and 'mail.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk' for the SMTP server. Select 465 as the port and click 'Add Account'
9. Enter the confirm code. All done!