How to Set Up Email Account in Samsung Email on Android
Samsung Email is an email client on Android phones from Samsung. This guide show you how to add your IMAP email account in the Samsung Email app.
1. Open up Email and click 'Add New Account'.
2. Enter your email address and password. Click the 'Show Password' radio button to make sure it is correct. Then click 'MANUAL SETUP'
3. Select 'IMAP Account' from the Select account type pop up.
4. Enter your email address as the Username.
5. Enter the 'Incoming Server' details. You must use either mail.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk or m.nahosting.uk. Select SSL (Accept all certificates) and it should default to port 993.
6. Click 'Accept' to Accept all certificates. This is the same when ou get to the SMTP server settings.
7. Enter the Outgoing (SMTP) server settings - mail.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk or m.nahosting.uk.
8. Enter your email as your Username. The password should already be populated. Click the 'Show Password' radio button to make sure it is correct. Finally click 'SIGN IN'. You are finished.