Samsung Email is an email client on Android phones from Samsung. This guide show you how to add your IMAP email account in the Samsung Email app.
1. Open up Email and click 'Add New Account'.
2. Enter your email address and password. Click the 'Show Password' radio button to make sure it is correct. Then click 'MANUAL SETUP'
3. Select 'IMAP Account' from the Select account type pop up.
4. Enter your email address as the Username.
5. Enter the 'Incoming Server' details. You must use either imap.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk or m.nahosting.uk. Select SSL (Accept all certificates) and it should default to port 993.
6. Click 'Accept' to Accept all certificates. This is the same when ou get to the SMTP server settings.
7. Enter the Outgoing (SMTP) server settings - smtp.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk or m.nahosting.uk.
8. Enter your email as your Username. The password should already be populated. Click the 'Show Password' radio button to make sure it is correct. Finally click 'SIGN IN'. You are finished.
Return to Category
We specialise in Windows Web Hosting.Reliable and uncrowded ASP.NET and PHP hosting with knowledgeable and friendly UK support from professional web developers.We also sell some of the cheapest UK domain names and SSL certificates.
Read more here.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
Don't worry you can unsubscribe at anytime and we promise not to send more than one a month!
The latest release of WordPress, version 5.5, includes auto updating for plugins.
Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. From 21st April 2020. The product services, apps, and features will stay the same, along with the price
2020 © Nutty About Hosting. All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to receive updates regarding network issues, discounts and more.
All prices exclude VAT.