The Comodo Positive SSL Certificate is our cheapest SSL certificate available.
It is a domain validated certificate that is suitable for
small to medium businesses and personal websites.
It produces a lock on the address bar to show users that their data is being encrypted
and kept private. Give your visitors peace of mind from only £9.45
Features & Benefits
- Secures both with/without WWW i.e. https://www.yourdomainname.co.uk and https://yourdomainname.co.uk
- Secures domain or subdomain
- Express Delivery - usually within minutes of acceptance
- Warranty of £6050*
- Free Site Seal - tells your visitors that your site is secure
- 128-bit encryption
- Our helpful UK SSL support and SSL guides
- Which is
for 1 Year
POSITIVE SSL FAQs
A domain validated certificate means the domain name has been verified (usually by email or via DNS). It is classified as a low-medium trust
certificate and it is a cost effective way to secure any website. This certificate doesn't validate the company or person that owns the
View all SSL certificates by Sectigo or view all domain validated SSL certificates.
* Warranty is $10000 USD. Converted to GBP on 25/03/2014 using xe.com