Office 365 is Microsoft's cloud-based subscription service providing a wide of packages which include business email in conjunction with cloud storage (OneDrive) and/or Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
Hosted with Microsoft on their globally redundant servers all Office 365 email accounts are protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported 24/7.
Office 365 Email Features
- Large 50GB mailboxes and you can send emails up to 25MB in size.
- Works seamlessly with Outlook (supported versions).
- Fantastic web access using Outlook Web App (OWA) which provides most of the features of Outlook.
- Mobile access to sync your email, calendar on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. Push Email available.
- Shared calendars and contacts.
- In-Place Archive: Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
Why get Office 365 from Nutty About Hosting
We provide a number of first class features
- You deal with us rather than directly with Microsoft. Having delegated access means we can help you look after your accounts while you have full access.
- We are a Microsoft Windows web hosting company, no Linux here.
- We have years of experience dealing with email servers and Microsoft Exchange.
What is a "Managed" Office 365 product?
Our managed product means that we look after all aspects of your Office 365 account. We will set up your account with your domain name, set up users, create rules and anything else you need to make Office 365 work for your business. We then support you with priority support.
1 Microsoft Office 365 packages can be paid for annually in advance or monthly with an annual commitment. The number of seats is set on the basket page.
2 Managed Packages means we will setup and managed all aspects of your Office 365 plan. Including User management, rules, mailbox management etc
We can assist with the migration of your email to our Exchange service. For just £15.00
we will move your email for you.