This is great as it provides a safer more secure internet. However there are pros and cons to using Lets Encrypt and it may not cover your requirements. These are discussed in our article 'Free Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate Vs Paid For SSL Certificate'
This article shows how to set up your free Lets Encrypt SSL certificate on your website.
1. Log into your portal at https://www.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk/portal.
2. Click on your hosting plan to take you to your hosting control panel.
4. You will see your list of websites with their SSL status. The site we have selected currently has no SSL.
5. Click on the website name to go to the website details. Then click on the 'SSL' tab. You will see there is no SSL certificate installed. It then lets you either generate a CSR for any other SSL provider, upload an exsiting SSL certificate, for example a wildcard SSL certificate, or install a free certificate from Let's Encrypt. Click on that option.
6. You now need to tick the checkbox to accept the Let's Encrypt terms and conditions. The select the website hostname you would like the SSL to be issued against.
10. You can now navigate to your website and put https in front of your URL i.e. http://www.holidayhome-devon.co.uk becomes https://www.holidayhome-devon.co.uk You will want to put in a redirect to make your website always resolve to https.