The RapidSSL Wildcard certificate is a domain validation wildcard certificate that is suitable for small to medium businesses and personal websites
It produces a lock on the address bar to show users that their data is being encrypted and kept private.
Secures multiple sub-domains of a single domain instead of requiring a separate certificate for each one. This certificate is issued
for *.yourdomainname.co.uk and can be used in the following ways:
Features & Benefits
- Secures multiple sub-domains of a single domain
- Online Validation - No paperwork
- Express Delivery - usually within minutes of acceptance
- Warranty of £3025*
- Free Site Seal - tells your visitors that your site is secure
- 128-bit encryption
- Our helpful UK SSL support and SSL guides
- Which is
for 1 Year
RapidSSL Wildcard FAQs
A domain validated certificate means the domain name has been verified (usually by email or via DNS). It is classified as a low-medium trust certificate and it is a cost effective way to secure any website. This certificate doesn't validate the company or person that owns the domain name.
View all SSL certificates by RapidSSL or view all domain validated SSL certificates.
* Warranty is $5000 USD. Converted to GBP on 25/03/2014 using xe.com