This article shows you how to create a DKIM TXT record in your domain name DNS.
Currently it does not show in the DNS entries - please see _domainkey / DKIM DNS entry not showing KB article
1. Log into your portal at https://www.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk/portal.
2. Click on your DNS or hosting plan to take you to the Hosting Control Panel.
3. Click on 'Domains' under the System section and then click the on the domain you want to add the DKIM record too and then 'Edit DNS Zone Records' button.
4. Click the 'Add Record' buton and select 'TXT' from the dropdown.
5. In the Record Name box, enter the selector text string followed by the literal string ._domainkey. For example, if you use default as the text string, you would enter default._domainkey in the Record Name box.
6. In the Record Data box enter the following v=DKIM1; p=yourPublicKey This is shown below. Press the 'Save' button when you are done.
You can check your entry via the MXtoolbox website. The selector is the text string you entered before ._domainkey