Once you have your accounts set up in Microsoft Office Exchange 365 you can add the account to your email client. This guide shows you how to do this with Outlook 2010.
1. Go to 'Control Panel' and Mail (32 bit).
2. Click on 'Show Profiles' button
3. Click on the 'Add..' button
4. Type in your profile name
5. Insert your email address and password and click the 'Next' button.
6. Outlook will automatically search for the email server settings using the Autodiscover entry you set up in your domain DNS.
7. Select the new profile as default.
8. You can now open Outlook and connect to your email account.