Nine is a popular alternative to Gmail on Android and natively support Office 365 as well as IMAP. This guide show you how to add your IMAP email account to Nine on Android.
1. Open up Nine and go to accounts and click 'Add Account'.
2. Select IMAP from account types.
3. Enter your email address and password and then select 'manual setup'.
4. Enter the IMAP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 993 for the port. Click Next.
5. Enter the SMTP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 465 for the port. Make sure 'Require signin' is checked and enter email address and password (these should already be there). Click Next.
5. Confirm details and enter a name for the email account. Click Next. You are finished.
Return to Category
We specialise in Windows Web Hosting.Reliable and uncrowded ASP.NET and PHP hosting with knowledgeable and friendly UK support from professional web developers.We also sell some of the cheapest UK domain names and SSL certificates.
Read more here.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
Don't worry you can unsubscribe at anytime and we promise not to send more than one a month!
The latest release of WordPress, version 5.5, includes auto updating for plugins.
Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. From 21st April 2020. The product services, apps, and features will stay the same, along with the price
2020 © Nutty About Hosting. All Rights Reserved.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to receive updates regarding network issues, discounts and more.
All prices exclude VAT.