How to Set Up Email Account in Nine on Android
Nine is a popular alternative to Gmail on Android and natively support Office 365 as well as IMAP. This guide show you how to add your IMAP email account to Nine on Android.
1. Open up Nine and go to accounts and click 'Add Account'.
2. Select IMAP from account types.
3. Enter your email address and password and then select 'manual setup'.
4. Enter the IMAP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 993 for the port. Click Next.
5. Enter the SMTP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 465 for the port. Make sure 'Require signin' is checked and enter email address and password (these should already be there). Click Next.
5. Confirm details and enter a name for the email account. Click Next. You are finished.