Nine is a popular alternative to Gmail on Android and natively support Office 365 as well as IMAP. This guide show you how to add your IMAP email account to Nine on Android.
1. Open up Nine and go to accounts and click 'Add Account'.
2. Select IMAP from account types.
3. Enter your email address and password and then select 'manual setup'.
4. Enter the IMAP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 993 for the port. Click Next.
5. Enter the SMTP server details and select SSL/TLS and enter 465 for the port. Make sure 'Require signin' is checked and enter email address and password (these should already be there). Click Next.
5. Confirm details and enter a name for the email account. Click Next. You are finished.
Return to Category
We specialise in Windows Web Hosting.Reliable and uncrowded ASP.NET and PHP hosting with knowledgeable and friendly UK support from professional web developers.We also sell some of the cheapest UK domain names and SSL certificates.
Read more here.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest news and deals!
Don't worry you can unsubscribe at anytime and we promise not to send more than one a month!
UK Green Hosting. Our ethical approach and what we are doing to tackle climate change.
The latest release of WordPress, version 5.7, includes the change to the latest Jquery.
2022 © Nutty About Hosting. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions |
Follow us on Twitter to receive updates regarding network issues, discounts and more.
All prices include VAT.