You may be asked by many services like Google Apps or Microsoft Office 365 to verify your ownership of your domain name. One way to do this is by adding a TXT record to your domain DNS. This article shows you how to do this.
1. Login to our portal and click on your hosting/DNS plan https://www.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk/portal.
2. In the hosting control panel click on 'Domains'.
3. Click on the domain name you wish to edit.
4. In the DNS box click on 'Edit DNS zone records' on the right hand side.
5. Click the 'Add record' button.
6. Select 'TXT' from the record type dropdown. Then add the 'Record Name' and the 'Record Data' and click the 'Save' button. Note:If the record name is @ leave the record name blank.
You should be able to go back to the application asking for verification now and proceed with their verification process.