The Comodo Positive SSL Certificate is our cheapest SSL certificate available.
It is a domain validated certificate that is suitable for
small to medium businesses and personal websites.
It produces a yellow lock on the address bar to show users that their data is being encrypted
and kept private. Give your visitors peace of mind from only £7.98
Features & Benefits
- Secures both with/without WWW i.e. https://www.yourdomainname.co.uk and https://yourdomainname.co.uk
- Secures domain or subdomain
- Express Delivery - usually within minutes of acceptance
- Warranty of £6050*
- Free Site Seal - tells your visitors that your site is secure
- 128-bit encryption
- Our helpful UK SSL support and SSL guides
- Which is
for 2 Years
- Which is
for 1 Year
POSITIVE SSL FAQs
A domain validated certificate means the domain name has been verified (usually by email or via DNS). It is classified as a low-medium trust
certificate and it is a cost effective way to secure any website. This certificate doesn't validate the company or person that owns the
Our Extended Validation or EV SSL certificates provide the greatest level of customer security and confidence. They produce the green bar
next to your web address, just like on our website and start at only £99.98
View all extended validated (EV) SSL certificates.
View all SSL certificates by Comodo or view all domain validated SSL certificates.
* Warranty is $10000 USD. Converted to GBP on 25/03/2014 using xe.com