If you are using your domain name with our hosting or email services then your DNS could already be set up. However you may want to create an alias from one domain to another domain. This is done by creating or editing a DNS CNAME record.
This article shows you how to add an CNAME record in our hosting control panel.
1. Log into your portal at https://www.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk/portal.
2. Click on your hosting plan to take you to your hosting control panel.
4. Click on the domain name you wish to add the CNAME record to.
5. Click the 'Edit DNS Zone Records' button. You may need to click the 'Enable DNS' button if that is there instead and then click the 'Edit DNS Zone Records' button.
6. Click the 'Add Record' button.